Lightning’s Christmas Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR THE “SUNSHINE COAST LIGHTING LIGHTNING’S CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY” (“PROMOTION”)
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Sunshine Coast Lightning (ABN 42615073017) of University of the Sunshine Coast (Health and Sport Centre), Level 1, Building T, 225 Sippy Downs Drive, Sippy Downs QLD 4556.
3. The Promotion commences at 8:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Monday 9 December 2019 and will continue until 5:00pm on Friday 20 December 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Queensland residents (“Eligible Entrants”). Entries exclude management and other employees of the Promoter, Event Partners and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the “Promotion”. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Entrants under the age of 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
5. Entry into the competition is via sunshinecoastlightning.com.au
6. The Promotion involves the customer entering their contact information into the competition form on sunshinecoastlightning.com.au. Once submitted, entrants will go into the draw to win the Prizes
7. Entry provides the customer one (1) entry into the prize draw. Customers may enter once only.
PRIZES – MAJOR
8. The prize is provided by the Promoter.
9. Competition winners will receive either:
a) 4 x Gold Class tickets
b) Samsung Gear Icon X Earphones
c) 4 x tickets to Lightning home game of your choice and signed 2019 poster
d) Supporter Plus Membership and $100 merchandise voucher at GAME Clothing
e) Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
f) 2 x Tickets to NRL game Storm v Brisbane (Friday 26th June)
g) 2 x Spirit House Cooking School vouchers
h) 2 x tickets to NRL Magic Round
i) Samsung Tab S3
j) 4 x tickets to Lightning home game, picture on court and Lightning signed ball
10. The prizes are not transferable.
11. The total prize pool value is approximately AU$6500.
12. One randomly selected “winner” for each of the Christmas giveaways will be contacted by December 20 5:00pm by the Promoter via email. If the winners do not respond within 24 hours or are unable to claim the prize for whatever reason, another Eligible Entrant will be selected as the winner. If required, this process will be repeated until a winner successfully claims the prize (“Competition Winner”)
13. If the Competition Winner is physically unable to participate, they may nominate a proxy (“Nominated Replacement”)
14. A Nominated Replacement must be deemed an Eligible Entrant with contact details provided to fulfill the requirements of the prize.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
16. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
20. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations
21. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter’s discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
22. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook
25. By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the customer on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) of conducting this Promotion and for other purposes of. The entrant agrees that the Promoter can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the customer would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the customer, or if the customer does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should advise the Privacy Officer of the Promoter by email to email@example.com or by phoning 1300 LIGHTNING.