Lightning Cup Event Terms & Conditions
- Wednesday 14th September 2022. Sunshine Coast Netball Association, 108 Fishermans Road Maroochydore QLD 4558.
Once your booking has been submitted it is confirmed subject to payment being received. All bookings must be paid for prior to attending the event.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellations made 14 days or more in advance of the event taking place will receive a full refund. Cancellations made between seven (7) to 13 days of the event taking place will receive a 50% refund less $5 administration fee. Cancellations made within six (6) day of the event taking place are non-refundable.
In the event SCL and/or SCSSN have to cancel the event, a full refund will be provided.
By submitting the registration form, you consent for the child/ward (“Child) to participate in the Sunshine Coast Lightning (“SCL”) and Sunshine Coast Secondary Schools’ Netball Competition Inc. (“SCSSN”) Lightning Cup (“Event”) and to receive first aid treatment (including being administered with medication) if required.
SCL and SCSSN may use any photographs, sound and film recordings taken of your Child/ren at the Event for any reason whatsoever. This consent extends to any attending media at the Event.
In consideration of SCL allowing my Child, once they are a registered participant, to participate in the Event, I agree to release and hold harmless SCL, including its officers, employees and agents, from all liability for any claim or demand or damage or personal injury or illness sustained by my Child (a) arising from or in respect of participation in any game or other activity (Lightning Cup related or otherwise) arranged by or on behalf of SCL, whether or not the injury is caused by participation in the Event or any other reason whatsoever; and (b) whether or not the damage, personal injury or illness arises from the negligence or breach of any statutory duty of SCL or any other individual.
I acknowledge that: (a) in the conduct of the Event or other activity, some physical contact will occur between my child and other individuals involved in the Program; and (b) I consent to that contact being made; and (c) I will not hold SCL or any other SCL representative responsible for any injury or illness my child may suffer in respect of that contact.
SCL is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles. We collect personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and in some instances your credit card information and details of the items ordered or purchased from us. We may also collect personal information regarding your participation in SCL programs and events.
SCL collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for purposes including, without limitation:
- where you are a SCL member, to manage your membership of the SCL and our relationship with you;
- to verify your identity;
- to provide our products and services to you and to manage and account for those products and services;
- to improve the products and services SCL offers and keep you informed about those products and services;
- to advise you about any products, services, events and promotions which may be of interest
- to you (including those of our sponsors and partners and Netball Australia);
- to undertake market research, data analysis and direct marketing activities;
- to manage SCL’s relationship with you;
- to facilitate the internal business operations of SCL;
- to improve SCL’s websites and other online services; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
- SCL may also disclose your personal information to our service providers or other third parties in connection with the above purposes.
We may use your personal information to communicate with you by means of direct mail, email, SMS and MMS messaging, including for direct marketing purposes. On such occasions, you will be provided with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving further marketing information. You may also contact us at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing information from us.