Round 6 fast facts for Fever
Via Suncorp Super Netball
West Coast Fever v Sunshine Coast Lightning
Friday 24 March 6.30pm
HBF Stadium, Perth
Broadcast: Live on Telstra TV, Netball Live App
On Demand Catch Up: 9Now, Telstra TV, Netball Live App
*Note: vision will be available to media outlets from Channel Nine, as per live 9Gem games.
Umpires: Rachael Ayre & James Matthews
Reserve: Tim Marshall
- Fever’s Kaylia Stanton recorded her career-best performance in Round 5, with 43 goals from 56 attempts at 77 percent accuracy, in her first full game of national league netball.
- Fever recorded their inaugural Suncorp Super Netball win in Round 5, also at HBF Stadium.
- Across the opening five rounds, Caitlin Bassett is the only player to be named Player of the Match twice (round 4 and round 5).
- Lightning’s Geva Mentor leads the league for defensive rebounds (13) and deflections (36).
- Lightning lead the league for intercepts, with 42.
- Lightning are the most accurate team in the league (with the Vixens), shooting 270 goals from 312 attempts at 87 percent.