Game Day Workforce
Sunshine Coast Lightning is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join their 2021 Game Day Workforce. If you’re looking for a fast paced, fun, exciting and rewarding volunteer environment, and you meet the below criteria, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for volunteers who are:
- 18 years or older
- Reliable, punctual, well presented and courteous
- Friendly and personable, and a great communicator
- Flexible and able to support the team where required
- Able to answer questions from the general public, or at least direct them to help
- Willing and able to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) where required
- Able to follow any COVID-19 regulations and protocols in place at the time, and instructed by Sunshine Coast Lightning representatives
- Quick learners, with the ability to adapt to different environments
- Hold a current Blue Card or can obtain one
In return, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to volunteer at our Game Days in a fun and supportive environment
- A training night where you will learn all about your role on Game Days and be shown around the venue
- A uniform shirt to wear and keep, and a weather jacket if working outside (jacket to be returned post-match)
- An Accreditation pass to access the venue and Game Day areas as required
- Catering throughout your shift
- Where tickets are available and your volunteer shift finishes on time, access to watch the game
- A photo on court with the entire Workforce Crew and Players after a selected game
- An end of Season thankyou event hosted by several Lightning Players
The workforce roles require you to be available at different days and times during the 2021 season. This availability includes regular Suncorp Super Netball (SSN) games as well as the possibility of SSN Finals games if Lightning participate.
To view the full Lightning home and away fixture, please follow this link.
View the different Game Day roles by clicking on the links to the Position Descriptions below to see which one/s you may be interested in.
If you are interested in joining Lightning’s Game Day Workforce, please fill in this expression of interest form.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org