Calling all volunteers
If you love netball and want a fulfilling experience at Lightning home games at USC Stadium then the Club wants YOU.
There are a number of match day volunteer roles to suit everyone. Please click on the position descriptions below:
Please register your interest by emailing email@example.com with the following information:
- Role(s) you’re interested in.
- If you have a current Blue Card.
- Availability for the 2018 SSN and ANL competitions.
- If you were a volunteer in 2017.
- Wednesday 21 March – Volunteer Registration Night, USC Stadium, 6:00-8:00pm
- Wednesday 28 March – Volunteer Training Night, USC Stadium, 6:00-8:00pm (for successful volunteers only)
- Saturday 31 March – Volunteer Game Day Training, USC Stadium, 1:00pm – 6:00pm (specific times will be advised closer to the game)
Please note, Sunshine Coast Lightning is managing the 2018 Ball Crew appointments through the Sun Coast Region Associations. Please enquire with your Association to find out more about this exciting opportunity.