Your guide to Round 2 at USC Stadium
Suncorp Super Netball descends on the Sunshine Coast tomorrow for Lightning’s first-ever competition match at the redeveloped USC Stadium. The mighty Melbourne Vixens had an impressive opening round win and will be tough to beat!
In anticipation of the momentous occasion, we’ve compiled everything you need to know right here to ensure a fantastic game-day experience.
TICKETING & ACCREDITATION:
You should have received your ticket(s) via email so please print and have ready to present upon entry.
For any ticketing or membership issues on match day, please visit the Lightning marquee.
Chancellor State College car park is for public parking and includes a taxi and bus drop off zone. Additional free parking is available in the Claymore Road car park or limited spaces on the university campus. A map can be accessed here.
NISSAN PREMIUM PARKING:
Our good friends at Nissan are going above and beyond for their loyal customers. There are a limited number of VIP parking spots available for Nissan drivers, so make of this generous opportunity and arrive at USC early! The Nissan VIP car park is located behind USC Swimming Pool. Follow the signs to car park 12C.
Our new range has just launched and fans who want to look the part can get decked out in some fantastic gear thanks to GAME Clothing, our official merchandise partner, which will be on location with the latest GAME goodies.
THERE’S MORE THAN JUST THE GAME!
- Face painting – what kid (or big kid!) doesn’t love getting their face painted?
- Shoot a hoop – pretend you’re a Lightning athlete with this netball activation!
- Hot 91.1 – Hear out match day MCs Ash and Dave! You’ve heard the voices, now see the faces!
- Cupcakes – available to the first 200 guests through the USC Stadium doors so arrive early!
- Design your own poster
- Lucy Lightning – meet our new mascot and get a photo with her too!
- Post-match signing session – Lightning athletes will be available to sign autographs at the end of their post-match warm-down (20 minutes after the game). This will occur in the entrance area to the stadium.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
A variety of hot and cold food will be available for purchase at the venue, including Raw Energy, Good Food Fellas, Van from Hoian and a coffee van. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are also available at the public bar in the Activation Zone. 18+ photo identification must be shown to purchase alcoholic beverages.
Please note the University of the Sunshine Coast does not sell bottled water so please bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated. Lightning water bottles are also for sale at the GAME Clothing tent.
Thanks for supporting the region’s first elite sporting team to contest a national competition. We hope you enjoy the day’s festivities and witness a history-making victory!